AIA distinguished speaker series - Cyber Security in the age of AI
Time & Location
About the Event
Cyberattacks and Data fraud & theft are listed in top spots in new 2020 Global Risk report of the World Economic Forum, second just to environmental threats. In our digital age, data becomes the "new oil" and its protection defines the make or break of entire businesses.
As we are entering the age of Artificial Intelligence, cyber security enters a new era - where both attackers and businesses are gearing up to leverage the power of machine learning and AI, and adversarial attacks are just one example. AI enables threat detection, prevention and response at a level much beyond human capability.
Effective cyber security safeguards digital trust, spurs innovation and progress in society, enhances the social responsibility and accountability of organizations and therefore critical for business growth & continuity.
Our unique event will expose you to the latest information to identify, prevent and react to cyber threats that your organization faces - right now.
· Threat scenarios
· Minimum baseline cyber security
· Best practices tools and processes
· Implications, learnings and action plans for businesses
Dr. Karsten Nohl
· Cyber security expert and one of the most famous hackers in the world
· Revealed vulnerabilities in the SS7 protocol of telecommunications, looks at issues in WhatsApp, two factor authentications, and smart speakers
· Chief Scientist at Security Research Labs, a cyber security think tank specializing in emerging IT threats
· Chief Information Security Officer (interim) at Reliance Jio, India’s largest telecommunications company, and Axiata Group, a leading Asian telecommunications group
Investment: 6,000 LKR
Contact info: email@example.com / 077 048 7755